Saturday 7 September 2013

Things are looking up

Things are looking up.  I'm down about 3lbs this week and I'm feeling a lot better.

I've found some accountability.  My trainer is going to take a look at my food journal every week and do measurements once in awhile as well.

I have a sitter lined up to take the girls to on weekends so that I can go to the gym (I'm potty training my 2 year old this weekend, so unfortunately I can't leave the house for that reason).  My permanent nanny will be here next Sunday, so I will have some more help with the house and kids at that point.

I'm finally done my flight test ("Pilot Proficiency Check" is a yearly flight test for commercial pilots), so I can stop stressing about that.

There are always things to stress about, but I'm slowly learning to prioritize and not worry so much about the things I can't change.

But you know the biggest reason I'm better managing all the stress in my life?

Because I'm making clean eating and working out a priority.


This single act has turned my life right around.  I am finding that any goal is easier to obtain if you just put your health first.


No comments:

Post a Comment