Sunday 15 June 2014

Last Place

Well, the results are in.  I officially took last place in my class.

Funny thing is... I'm fine with that.  I always thought the chance of taking last place would be about the most terrible thing that could happen in a competition.  Especially after all that work.

But there were some ladies up there who obviously worked very hard and probably really deserved to place.  And, to be honest, I didn't really put everything I had into this competition.  I simply had too much else going on between work, kids and household stuff.


I'm happy with where I placed, and am really looking forward to seeing my photos from the photo I did last Sunday.  Looking great in real life doesn't always equate to looking good on stage.

I'm still working on getting my eating back on track... it's been a real struggle this past week to keep from binging all the time.  But it's slowly getting better.  My next goal is to have a good, healthy relationship with food.




No comments:

Post a Comment