Wednesday 18 June 2014

IIFYM Day 1

Today was the first day since my competition that I actually stuck with my new diet plan.

Finally!

Really, this new plan is not all that hard to stick to.  Especially after the contest diet I was previously on.  This was my "diet" dinner tonight:



Not bad for a diet plan, hey?

I'm feeling pretty optimistic about the next year.  While I know I will have days or even weeks that I'm not entirely sticking to my plan (and gaining at least a bit of weight), I'm really more concerned with developing a healthy relationship with food at this point.  Here are my day end stats.  Pretty happy to have fat, carbs and protein within 5g of my goal.  And well over my 20g minimum of fibre.


This could be the start of a great adventure!





No comments:

Post a Comment